LGPA’s Constitution 1997 (as amended) guides LGPA with six overarching key constitutional objectives.
These objectives include;
- Represent the views and interests of the profession
- Encourage training and education
- Arbitration and advice for Local Government planners
- Promote development and enhancement of the profession
- Support full cooperation with PIA and interstate LGPAs
- Provide recreation and social interaction for Planners
Click to download a copy of the LGPA Constitution 1997 (as amended).